Dream Doors prides itself in kitchen design. Primarily the design must be functional and make it easy to reach between the fridge, oven, sink, and storage. At the same time, a kitchen must look elegant, and be a great place to prepare and share food with people.
The first step in the process is to have us come and take detailed measurements of your kitchen space. We also like to take that opportunity to listen to what you would like and what your preferences are. It can be great for you to get inspiration from web sites like Houzz or Pinterest. That said, don’t worry if you aren’t the interior design type, we can hold you hand every step of the way, and even bring product samples and catalogue to your home.
Our Kitchen Design Process
- See the existing space and measure up
- Listen to what you want
- Discuss various functional and layout issues
- Discuss styles, and materials for desktops, drawers, doors etc
- Discuss storage and waste options
- Discuss various appliances, technologies etc
- Most importantly talk about both budget, and getting good value
- Provide you with information about durability, warranties, craftsmanship etc
Price transparency right upfront
We provide an open and transparent quote using our computerised quoting system. Each element is listed and this allows you to add and remove various things to match your budget. You can also do some work this year, and perhaps some another time.
Once your design is completed and agreed, we prepare everything at our workshop. In takes time to get every thing ordered and manufactured, but when we come to install, you will be surprised just how fast we are. Kitchen refurbishments are usually done in a day, and entirely new kitchens usually in just a few days.